Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What Has God Done for You? Wednesday



Anybody want to sound off about God has been doing for you this week?

For me, he's allowed me to see the humor and beauty of life, even in stressful situations.

He's reminded me, again, how blessed I am to be surrounded by wonderful family and friends.

And I've been renewed in my awe of the sacrifice made two thousand years ago for us all. Perhaps we quote this verse so much that we've lost some of it's impact, but think about it now:

"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16).

So above all the many things God has done to bless me, in this Holy Week, I want to give thanks and praise that I can have both abundant life on earth and eternal life in Heaven.

--Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment