Friday, March 19, 2010

Taking it to the Lord in Prayer--Friday

(Yet another of the new things we're trying).



I truly am the world's worst about sharing my prayer concerns with other believers. Really. I'm horrible.



I don't know why; it's not like I don't appreciate other people praying for me. I guess I feel awkward about just flipping my prayer concern out in typical everyday conversation.



Other Person--"Hey, did you watch the biggest loser last night?"

Me--"Yeah, and speaking of, I really would like you to pray for my [insert relative here]. She's having a hard time dealing with her husband's illness.

See? Maybe I'm just really bad at it, and that's why I never do it.


Well, here's a solution. Every Friday, we're going to open it up to you guys. The Bible tells us to "Pray for one another," (James 5:16), so let's do that.


Post your prayer concerns in the comments, shoot us an email, whatever makes you comfortable. And we promise we'll lift it up to God in prayer.


--Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment